Thursday, December 11, 2008

How to get in the Frenzy!!!

It seems like the main problem for most people to get started working out is making the time. So, I was thinking today about "how did I get started...I have not always been so eager to push my body to new limits."
What got me was I started the No Matter What strategy.....
In the beginning I told myself, 20 minutes a day, No Matter What! And, ya know...I think that is still what pushes me. Most days, I feel like doing more than that, but 20 minutes is not much. It can be a walk, playing with a kid, chasing your dog, or doing some pushups, situps, or squats...

Do whatever it takes NO MATTER WHAT to squeeze in 20 minutes and I think you might start seeing encouraging results!

And, if you need more motivation than that, maybe this silly video that I just happened to run across, will get you moving!

No comments: