Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blessed!

I feel lucky that I am surrounded by so many people who are focused and determined to be the best person that they can be and then they also want to help others become their best! One of my goals for 2008 was to surround myself with people who would inspire and encourage.... Look around, they are everywhere! All of the people, clients and coaches, at Crossfit Central have taught me so much this year! Thanks!
"Tell me who your friends are and I will be able to tell who you are!"

1 comment:

1916 House said...

What a great goal! I agree, when you surround yourself with positive motivated people - its contagious. Thats why I love you! I'm proud of all you've accomplished this year. I watched the crossfit kids video. What fun! Those kids are blessed too, to have such a fun place to go to learn to live healthy!