Monday, November 3, 2008

The best Monday of the year!!

This is the best Monday of all the Mondays, because we get to do everything an hour later than normal!! I always wish for one more hour before I have to go anywhere and today is the day one day of the year, when you can get it! For example, I woke up at 5 a.m. and it was really 6 a.m.

So I think, if you are looking for a change, this week is the best week to start an early morning workout because you can trick your body! It is not really as early as the clock says! Go to bed early, then wake up early, and try a workout. It feels great to get it done and over with, in the morning, instead of anticipating it all day. I never thought I would be someone who could be the "Crazy Early Bird Exercise Person" (as I thought they were called) but it feels so good! Plus, I am able to get it over before other things get in the way. If your schedule permits, I challenge you to try it out this week and see what you think!

No comments: