Monday, February 23, 2009

CHAMPS



I love stars and sunsets, traveling, and getting in a good workout, but really the best thing ever to see is when life slows down enough for me to witness two people helping each other out, especially kids!!! I know that there are fantastic video games, 3d movies to see, and computer technology that can inspire superhuman effects, but there were some real life superheroes or "Champs" beyond all of that at WAYA on Sunday afternoon. They were doing the bunny hop, toe taps, med ball tosses, star jumps, and relays. Every time that Jeremy said "GO" they would surprise me with tons of effort, encouragement, and action. Coaches and athletes alike, you were all an inspiration for my Sunday!


P.S. JDP has a spectacular star jump! I have got some work to do to be like that~! wink wink

No comments: